The COVID-19 Pandemic is having profound impacts on the world at large, and perhaps nowhere is more impacted than the United States, where over 80% of the country is under ‘stay-at-home’ conditions. Whether these conditions end soon or last several more months the ‘impact’ will likely be felt for years to come.
The economy is basically shutdown so demand for retail financial services is too. Many firms are now finding that a remote workforce can be productive and cost-effective. As the pandemic lockdown continues will this restructuring of how business works in the United States, what will likely be the long-term impacts of this ‘new normal’ on demand for financial services?
During this webinar we’ll discuss how the pandemic impacts your members and the communities you serve. We’ll also discuss how the financial services industry will change post-pandemic.
- Discuss the likely long-term impact of member behaviors
- Explore the potential reduction in overall demand and how credit unions will need to respond
- Understand how the pandemic impacts your members and the communities you serve
- Review how the financial service industry will change post-pandemic
Register Now For On-Demand Access
This webinar is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 27, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- C-suite Executives
- Branch Managers
- Business Development titles
- Marketing titles
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Discuss the likely long-term impact of member behaviors. Explore the potential reduction in overall demand and how credit unions will need to respond. Understand how the pandemic impacts your members and the communities you serve. Review how the financial service industry will change post-pandemic.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.