FFIEC updated the BSA examination manual for the first time since 2014. Is your organization ready for an emphasized risk-based approach to BSA/AML supervision? During this webinar, we’ll examine the updates to the manual and take a look at what your organization can do to prepare for their 2020 BSA/AML exam.
- Highlight the changes to the examination manual
- Expectations of the regulators
- Best practices to prepare for an examination
- Common exam findings, and how to avoid them
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 9, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSO)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- BSA staff
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- Audit staff
- Credit union staff attorneys, legal staff
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Highlight the changes to the examination manual. Expectations of the regulators. Best practices to prepare for an examination. Common exam findings, and how to avoid them.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.