Now Available On-Demand! Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
This is a virtual, on-demand event.
New format! This conference is now intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Already have your NCBSO? Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills—and recertify your NCBSO—by attending the 2020 Regulatory Compliance Seminar’s new BSA track!
NAFCU’s 2020 Virtual BSA School is designed as an online event. Now, even from home, you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering.
Your registration gives you access to on-demand recordings of all conference sessions until March 31, 2021. Exams may be taken online after completing the on-demand sessions.
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation by passing the exam at the end of the program (additional fee applies)
- Earn 10 CAMS credits towards ACAMS recertification. Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits (10). You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!