Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s BSA School, in Columbus, OH, August 13 – 15, 2024 is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
You also have the opportunity to earn your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation (additional fee applies).
Already have your NCBSO? Recertify by attending 2024 Regulatory Compliance & BSA Seminar (follow the BSA track)!
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Monday, August 12 (Early Registration)
- Leave Thursday, August 15 (exams end by 2:00 p.m.)
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!
The CUNA/NAFCU merger and your designation(s)
Our commitment is to continue serving your professional development needs. Active, unexpired designations and training earned during the merger process (including recertifications) will be recognized by America’s Credit Unions.