Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
This conference is now intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Already have your NCBSO? Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills—and recertify your NCBSO—by attending the 2021 Regulatory Compliance Seminar’s BSA track!
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s 2021 BSA School in Louisville, KY, or virtual from your home or office, August 16 – 18, is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
- Earn CAMS credits towards ACAMS recertification. Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits. You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!
*The promotion is good for up to $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference (excludes our 54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Codes must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 8, 2021.