Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
This conference is now intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s 2021 Virtual BSA School, July 20 – 22, is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
Already have your NCBSO? Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills—and recertify your NCBSO—by attending the 2021 Regulatory Compliance Seminar’s BSA track!
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!