The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) remains an area of heightened concern and examiners continue to elevate compliance expectations for your credit union. This webinar will address key components of BSA, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) compliance for your credit union. It will provide basic understanding of the key components of the BSA as well as current examiner focus for compliance.
- Understand the basic requirements of the BSA
- Develop an understanding of BSA risks to apply to your credit union
- Anticipate examiner expectations and how to satisfy them
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 13, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Board members
- Board chairs and vice chairs
- Supervisory committee members
- Executive assistants
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the basic requirements of the BSA. Develop an understanding of BSA risks to apply to your credit union. Anticipate examiner expectations and how to satisfy them.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.