The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continues to be an area drawing increased scrutiny from examiners. Credit union staff need to understand the purpose of the BSA and its requirements. During this BSA Training for Your Staff webinar, we will address key components of BSA, anti-money laundering (AML) and the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) at a high level with an operational perspective.
- Program requirements
- Member identification requirements
- Enhanced Due Diligence & Beneficial Ownership
- Understand the basic requirements of a written BSA program.
- Discover the basic requirements of OFAC.
- Learn the importance of risk assessments.
- Explore when to file suspicious activity and currency transaction reports
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until May 26, 2023.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance staff
- Legal staff
- HR staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.