Budgeting has never been more difficult. Some feel it is hard enough to figure out what will happen next week, let alone set targets for the following year. Others, although feeling challenged, are finding that understanding potential future paths create ideas and helps them take better actions today. Consider the mindset that you would want as you approach forecasting in this unprecedented environment. This webinar will prepare institutions to budget for 2021 and beyond as we cover: recent case studies to help demonstrate the importance of testing multiple financial paths; the budget time-frame and value of extending your time horizon; and how to bring the leadership team together and better connect the budget process to strategy.
- Understand the mindset shift in the approach to more dynamic budgeting
- Discuss examples of how to adjust communication to handle an unexpected environment
- Review a list of important ideas and what-ifs to consider when preparing your budget
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 1, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- Executive Vice Presidents (EVPs)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs)
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the mindset shift in the approach to more dynamic budgeting. Discuss examples of how to adjust communication to handle an unexpected environment. Review a list of important ideas and what-ifs to consider when preparing your budget.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.