Today’s COVID-19 challenge has tested the bounds of pandemic plans across the world. Ensuring that safety, operability and security are built into the program requires significant advanced planning. Many pandemic plans have fallen short of anticipating this event and there have been numerous lessons learned. Testing exercises did not anticipate the scope and impact of what this pandemic brought to light. Comprehensive planning and testing eases the strain and threat of events that compromise regular business operations.
This webinar will provide an inventory of lessons learned by organizations similar to yours. The live-test procedures and tools provided will assist in the enhancement of your business continuity program as a whole.
- Develop an understanding of existing challenges and anticipated remediation for deficiencies in Business Continuity Planning.
- Analyze and implement organizational strategies as a result of the pandemic.
- Create a Post-Event Report and remediate deficiencies identified during this live test of a pandemic nature.
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 28, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- C-level executives and Vice Presidents
- Risk, audit, and senior compliance staff
- Information Technology staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Develop an understanding of existing challenges and anticipated remediation for deficiencies in Business Continuity Planning. Analyze and implement organizational strategies as a result of the pandemic. Create a Post-Event Report and remediate deficiencies identified during this live test of a pandemic nature.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.