About this conference
Advocate for credit union issues on Capitol Hill
You can make more of a difference than ever. Especially in today’s uncertain political environment. As the best possible advocate for your credit union, you can help protect your credit union, the industry, and 114 million credit union members nationwide. Tell your story so lawmakers understand why and how Congress needs to act against harmful regulatory burdens. And you’ll be heard; no other event offers a more personal and intimate connection with lawmakers than NAFCU’s Congressional Caucus. Join us at the premier credit union lobbying event of the year, September 8 – 11, 2019, and engage with lawmakers on behalf of credit unions. All in a locale ranked Best Places to Visit in the USA by U.S. News and World Report!
- Gain effective techniques for communicating credit union issues and concerns to Congress
- Harness beneficial one-on-one time with NAFCU leadership and Government Affairs staff
- Gain a greater understanding of how key legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line, operations, and ability to serve your members
- Build a stronger network of Capitol Hill connections and credit union advocates
- Take pride in the vital and fulfilling experience of representing your members’ interests on Capitol Hill
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and Presidents
- C-level executives and vice presidents
- Board and supervisory committee members
- Compliance and government affairs executives
- Anyone passionate about credit unions
*The HOLIDAY promotion is good for $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference and online training subscription (excludes individual webinars), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Code must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 4, 2019.