About this conference
Advocate for credit union issues on Capitol Hill
In today's uncertain political environment, your presence makes even more of a difference than ever. As the best possible advocate for your credit union, you can help protect your members and 110 million credit union members nationwide. Tell your story so lawmakers understand why changes need to be made, and why Congress must tackle overzealous regulatory burdens. You’ll be heard: no other event offers a more personal and intimate connection with lawmakers than NAFCU’s Congressional Caucus. Join us in Washington, D.C. September 11-14, 2018, and tell Congress "enough is enough."
Today's political climate is so unique that we're bringing you two fantastic keynotes to decipher it: journalists Bob Woodward and Major Garrett.
You'll learn how to:
- Effective techniques for communicating credit union issues and concerns to Congress
- Greater understanding of how key legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line, operations, and ability to serve your members
- Beneficial one-on-one time with NAFCU leadership and Government Affairs staff
- An extended network of Capitol Hill connections and credit union advocates
- The vital and fulfilling experience of representing your members’ interests on Capitol Hill
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and Presidents
- C-level executives and vice presidents
- Board and supervisory committee members
- Compliance and government affairs executives
- Anyone passionate about credit unions