NAFCU Congressional Caucus is Now Virtual
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and follow travel and social distancing guidance from the CDC, we maintain that the health and safety of our staff and members is of the utmost importance. That’s why we would like to announce that we are changing the format of this year’s Congressional Caucus, originally scheduled for September 13-16, in Washington, D.C., from an in-person event to a virtual event.
We are excited for this opportunity to bring one of the industry’s biggest government affairs events directly to you in a new and digital format. Our Virtual Congressional Caucus will take place September 14-15, 2020.
This year’s program will allow credit unions to meet with policymakers and regulators. NAFCU staff will work with credit unions to set up virtual meetings with members of Congress and regulatory agencies, continuing our annual Caucus tradition of taking over Capitol Hill and sharing the credit union mission. More details will be provided as the event nears. Please use this online form to begin setting up your meetings.
NAFCU will automatically transfer your original conference registration to the virtual event, or, see below for other registration options.
Other registration options: Please contact us at 800.344.5580 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your registration.
- Transfer to the 2021 Congressional Caucus or another conference by July 31, 2020. We will update you on dates and locations of the 2021 events once that information is available.
- Cancel with a full refund by July 31, 2020. We will need full credit card information to process the credit card refund.
- If we do not hear from you on the above options by July 31, 2020, NAFCU will automatically transfer your registration to this year’s virtual event.
Here is what needs to happen next with your hotel, flight, and registration:
- Hotel: The Hyatt Regency Washington Capitol Hill will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation in the next 21 days. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly at 1.202.737.1234.
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
Thank you for signing up for our Congressional Caucus. If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to NAFCU Vice President of Membership and Sales Catherine Porterfield at email@example.com or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships & exhibits please contact Heather Knowles, Conference Exhibition Manager at 703-842-2208 or email@example.com
Preferred Partners, please direct all questions to your NAFCU Services partner liaison, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.