Understanding your credit union’s credit card portfolio can open up numerous possibilities to improve member engagement and deliver member value. This webinar will help you understand who your members are and how to align your products to deliver the most value. We will also discuss how to optimize your portfolio to translate profitability to competitive rewards and benefits. Finally, we will review how to leverage business intelligence and analytics to deliver value to an ever changing market.
- Identify and analyze cardholders to understand spending behaviors
- Review how to optimize your product offering to improve profitability
- Learn techniques to leverage technology and business intelligence to deliver value and grow adoption
- Understand the importance of merchant category codes
- Discuss interchange vs interest income
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 14, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Credit union compliance staff
- Risk managers and staff
- Lending, operations, and finance staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify and analyze cardholders to understand spending behaviors. Review how to optimize your product offering to improve profitability. Learn techniques to leverage technology and business intelligence to deliver value and grow adoption. Understand the importance of merchant category codes. Discuss interchange vs interest income.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.