Even though the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) went into effect on January 1, there are still open questions surrounding implementation, the proposed regulations and the beginning of enforcement. Does CCPA apply to your credit union, and if so, how do you successfully comply? This webinar will provide you with an overview of the CCPA, the status of the proposed regulations and enforcement, and common implementation issues.
- Identify and discuss implementation issues
- Discuss enforcement considerations
- Review responses to common questions regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 3, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance staff
- Risk management staff
- Legal staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify and discuss implementation issues. Discuss enforcement considerations. Review responses to common questions regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.