The continued migration of Credit Union business applications, data processing and management, and IT operations to cloud service providers presents a new set of challenges. This session will explore those challenges and equip attendees to better understand the risks associated with services outsourced to cloud service providers.
We will describe current standards for cloud services operations and security configurations, governance and control frameworks to oversee operations, and risk management tools to manage and govern cloud service providers. Examples will include hardening steps for Office365, benchmarks and cybersecurity configurations for Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google cloud services.
- Review the pros and cons of the different cloud service and deployment models
- Identify common risks and vulnerabilities in cloud service and application implementations
- Determine appropriate control frameworks and benchmarks for their specific credit union’s needs
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
On-demand webinar available until July 11, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- IT and cybersecurity staff
- Operations management and staff
- Risk management staff
- Vendor and service provider management staff
- Internal audit staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review the pros and cons of the different cloud service and deployment models. Identify common risks and vulnerabilities in cloud service and application implementations. Determine appropriate control frameworks and benchmarks for their specific credit union’s needs.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.