Credit unions define community in a host of different ways. For some, their community is a single or common group of companies or organizations, for others it’s a geographic area and for some its alignment with like-minded people that share the credit unions purpose for community development. At the core of the credit union movement’s DNA is cooperation and joining forces for a greater good.
The focus of this session is to identify and leverage community relationships and collaborative partnerships that will support the credit unions vision, mission and improve the quality of life for the people within the credit union’s defined community.
- Discuss ideas on which potential community partners to approach.
- Review how to align credit union products and services to support community need.
- Learn how to make the most of community partner advocates.
- Understand how community partnerships coincide with your credit unions vision
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One purchase gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 8, 2020.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view on or after May 8, 2019.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Marketing Staff
- Business Development Staff
- Board Members
- Board Chairs
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Discuss ideas on which potential community partners to approach. Review how to align credit union products and services to support community need. Learn how to make the most of community partner advocates. Understand how community partnerships coincide with your credit unions vision
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Communications and Marketing - Non-Technical
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.