Do you as a Marketing Professional have challenges working with your Compliance Department? Do you as a Compliance Professional have challenges working your Marketing Department? Do you think that Marketing and Compliance can work together in harmony? Join our speakers to discuss some strategies for building strong alliances and overcoming obstacles during this informative webinar.
- Learn helpful tips on executing compliant marketing pieces
- Identify best practices for Marketing and Compliance collaboration
- Examine the importance of diversity in advertising
- Understand the complexities of the word "free"
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 28, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance and Risk titles
- Marketing titles
- Credit Union staff attorneys
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Executive Management
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn helpful tips on executing compliant marketing pieces. Identify best practices for Marketing and Compliance collaboration. Examine the importance of diversity in advertising. Understand the complexities of the word "free."
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.