Master the most challenging areas of credit union compliance
NAFCU's Online Compliance Training Subscription includes over 75 live and on-demand webinars per year, plus courses on special regulatory topics — all accessible by your entire staff. It's a great way for your team to stay up-to-date on changing compliance rules for less than the cost of sending one employee to a conference. Build key credit union compliance knowledge, stay ahead of new regulations, and cut compliance headaches.
- Provides training for your entire staff with just one purchase
- Ensures consistent, high-quality training for all employees
- Eliminates travel time and costs associated with in-person training
- Keeps your knowledge at the next level by providing CEUs to maintain NAFCU certifications
- Over 75 live webinars per year, keeping you up-to-date on the hottest credit union compliance issues from BSA and ADA website compliance to NCUA's examination process and mortgage servicing rules.
- Immediate on-demand access to all live webinars for one full year while your subscription is active, including webinars from the past year.
NAFCU's Online Compliance Training Subscription includes webinars designed to meet the training requirements you face every year as well as stay on top of critical developments and issues facing your organization. Throughout the year we add webinars on more advanced credit union compliance topics as hot topics come up in the industry.
Here are some of the webinar topics we'll be covering in 2020:
- Business Continuity
- BSA for Board Members
- BSA for Staff
- Credit Union Trends
- Flood Insurance
- Internal Fraud
- Indirect Lending
- Mortgage Servicing
- NAFCU Regulatory Compliance Updates
- Risk Management
- SAFE Act Training
- Supervisory Committee Requirements
- Vendor Management
- And More!
Topics subject to change. Please check the upcoming webinar lineup for the latest webcasts available for registration and on-demand purchase.
We'll calculate your credit union's custom price—just answer these quick questions! Price includes a full-year of access for your entire credit union.