Master the most challenging areas of credit union compliance
NAFCU's Online Compliance Training Subscription includes over 50 live and on-demand webinars per year, plus courses on special regulatory topics — all accessible by your entire staff. It's a great way for your team to stay up-to-date on changing compliance rules for less than the cost of sending one employee to a conference. Build key credit union compliance knowledge, stay ahead of new regulations, and cut compliance headaches.
- Provides training for your entire staff with just one purchase
- Ensures consistent, high-quality training for all employees
- Eliminates travel time and costs associated with in-person training
- Keeps your knowledge at the next level by providing CEUs to maintain NAFCU certifications
- Over 50 live webinars per year, keeping you up-to-date on the hottest credit union compliance issues from BSA and ADA website compliance to NCUA's examination process and mortgage servicing rules.
- Immediate on-demand access to all live webinars for one full year while your subscription is active, including webinars from the past year.
- Unlimited access to training modules on special topics such as our complete training on credit card compliance, designed to help you meet NCUA expectations.
NAFCU's Online Compliance Training Subscription includes webinars designed to meet the training requirements you face every year as well as stay on top of critical developments and issues facing your organization. Throughout the year we add webinars on more advanced credit union compliance topics as hot topics come up in the industry.
Here are some of the webinar topics we'll be covering in 2018:
- NACHA Update
- NAFCU Regulatory Compliance Semi-Annual Updates
- GDPR and NY Privacy Compliance
- Cybersecurity in 2018
- How to Protect Your Credit Union Against Data Breaches
- BSA for Board Members
- Customer (Member) Due Diligence
- Safety Deposit Box Best Practices
- Vendor Management
- Member Experience Mapping
- Strategic Planning Best Practices
- Financial Privacy and Data Security
- Lender Pitfalls in Bankruptcy Practice
- TILA/RESPA Mortgage Servicing Amendments: Bankruptcy Changes
- Accounting 2018 Update
- Banking Cannabis Businesses
- Elder Abuse
- HMDA 90 Days Later
- Reg CC Rule Change and Operational Issues
- Creating a Strong Alliance Between Marketing/Compliance
- FinCen Update
- BSA 2018 Update
- Risk management
Topics subject to change. Please check the upcoming webinar lineup for the latest webcasts available for registration and on-demand purchase.
We'll calculate your credit union's custom price—just answer these quick questions! Price includes a full-year of access for your entire credit union.