NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance team will provide a credit union compliance update on recent Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (BCFP) and National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) guidance, rules and regulations. The team will also give you an update on other expected regulatory action that will affect your credit union. Learn directly from NAFCU and get a jump on regulatory preparedness.
- Review up-to-date information on changes at key federal regulators including the BCFP and NCUA
- Learn more about upcoming implementation deadlines, rule changes, and proposals, and how they could affect your credit union
- Discuss updates on recent guidance from federal regulators impacting credit unions
Registration is free, but you must register to attend
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until January 17, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers and risk staff
- Compliance, legal and paralegal staff
- Staff attorneys
- Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCVEs receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Get the latest information on trending topics in regulatory compliance from NAFCU's top-rated compliance team
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics- Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.