The credit union landscape is changing faster and more drastically than ever due to evolving consumer needs during the COVID-19 crisis. Interchange volume has taken a sharp 25% (in many cases greater) decline. The adoption of contactless payment methods and other digital solutions continues to grow rapidly. Join our Town Hall discussion to hear from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and other industry leaders on what these changes in consumer behavior mean for your credit union.
- Discuss the new normal for credit and debit card trends
- Review changes in interchange fees and regulations
- Learn more about the innovations anticipated to come out of the COVID-19 crisis
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 27, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- C-suite executives
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.