Risk is a 4-letter word. For example, a credit union may confront various types of risks including transaction, compliance, interest rate, reputation, and credit, among others. Facing a combination of one or more of these risks is also common. Any one or all of these could result in a disaster for the credit union that is not prepared.
In this webinar, we will discuss factors you should consider when implementing a business continuity plan and key resources available to all federal credit unions.
- Understand the role of your Board of Directors
- Review suggested Board policy language
- Discuss the goals of a disaster recovery plan
- Walk through how to create a critical plan and an incident flow chart
- Review a communications plan for your credit union
- Learn more about key phrases, concepts, and topics to include in a business continuity plan
- Identify key and critical resources that are available to all federal credit unions
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers (Additional $50 for CD)
On-demand webinar available until December 11, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs and executive management
- Risk Managers and staff
- Senior Compliance staff
- Internal Audit staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Risk is a 4-letter word. For example, a credit union may confront various types of risks including transaction, compliance, interest rate, reputation, and credit, among others. Facing a combination of one or more of these risks is also common. Any one or all of these could result in a disaster for the credit union that is not prepared.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.