As COVID-19 persists with a second wave and an elusive vaccine, it continues to trigger fresh challenges to which businesses must continually adapt, including confronting prospects of additional shutdowns and an uncertain economic recovery. While businesses were forced to make drastic changes to their office practices and workplaces at the beginning of the pandemic, some of these changes have emerged as trends that likely will continue into 2021. These emerging trends give us clues as to what we can expect not only in 2021, but also in the years ahead. Such trends, which include changes in commercial lending practices, the office environment, office culture and office policies, are a few of the topics examined in this webinar.
- Understand how commercial lending practices, transformed by digital innovation, may kick start in 2021
- Explain how certain benefits, such as sick leave policies, may be expanded
- Examine the ongoing debate between remote work versus physical presence and future implications in 2021 and beyond
- Explore how companies are embracing a reimagined workspace that is designed to contain the spread of disease
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 17, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Risk Titles
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand how commercial lending practices, transformed by digital innovation, may kick start in 2021. Explain how certain benefits, such as sick leave policies, may be expanded. Examine the ongoing debate between remote work versus physical presence and future implications in 2021 and beyond. Explore how companies are embracing a reimagined workspace that is designed to contain the spread of disease.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.