The ways in which financial crime is committed has shifted from the real world into the virtual world. With the rapid development of technology, financial crime is constantly evolving and becoming more complex to combat. Credit unions need to take measures now to prevent the growth of this new era of financial crime.
Join this webinar to discuss emerging risks in cybersecurity, and learn the importance of ensuring that your Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) program has expanded to include financial crime committed in cyberspace.
- Gain an understanding of emerging risks related to cybersecurity and financial crime
- Learn the relationship between the BSA compliance program and the cybersecurity program
- Know examiner expectations for building and maintaining a strong cybersecurity program
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 17, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers
- Compliance, Risk and BSA staff
- Attorney staff
- IT staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to gain an understanding of emerging risks related to cybersecurity and financial crime. You’ll learn the relationship between the BSA compliance program and the cybersecurity program, and examiner expectations for building and maintaining a strong cybersecurity program.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.