“The world is moving way too fast and my team recognizes we need to accelerate our ability and capacity to think critically.” This is a common frustration we hear from today’s leaders.
An organization can be successful with a small number of strategic thinkers defining the strategic path forward, but the ability to actually move the organization forward is limited by the number and caliber of its influential critical thinkers. In this webinar, we will discuss key components of critical thinking and common characteristics of critical thinkers, while answering why this endeavor is no longer optional.
- Review key components of critical thinking to provide a framework for evaluating and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Define common traits of effective critical thinkers.
- Understand how to assess the progress of your team's critical thinking efforts.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 17, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- C- suite staff
- Senior management staff
- HR titles
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review key components of critical thinking to provide a framework for evaluating and identifying opportunities for improvement. Define common traits of effective critical thinkers. Understand how to assess the progress of your team's critical thinking efforts.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.