In this session, we’re going to imagine the not-too-distant operating and regulatory future for credit unions. We’ll review research from Filene Research Institute that will show you a landscape that is both enabled by technology and altered by changing economic conditions and consumer attitudes. In addition to gaining insight into the future landscape, attendees will gain an understanding of four business models designed to enable credit unions to not only compete but succeed going forward.
- Gain insight into the future operating environment for Credit Unions
- Discuss an overview of four distinct business models designed for future success
- Review technology impacts to the current credit union system
- Understand current socioeconomic trends
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until October 29, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents, Chief Executive Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Information Technology staff
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- No NAFCU Credits and No CPE Credits
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.