Join us for this webinar to learn why collaborating with other credit unions through Credit Union Service Organizations (CUSOs) will help you remain competitive in this changing and challenging environment. Through real-word case studies, we will uncover the benefits of using CUSOs in the lending process, including reducing per loan costs and charges; increasing expertise and technology levels; gaining greater bargaining power when working with software solutions and loan tools; increasing access to lending opportunities; and managing regulatory issues.
- Gain a clear understanding of the benefits of utilizing CUSOs in the lending process
- Discover CUSOs that can help with specialty lending services such as MBLs, student loans or mortgages
- Hear about specific CUSOs that can help with each part of the lending process
- Learn about sources for more information on CUSOs to help your credit union
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 1, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for lending, marketing, business development, and operations
- Credit union executive management
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1 CPE credit.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Gain a clear understanding of the benefits of utilizing CUSOs in the lending process. Discover CUSOs that can help with specialty lending services such as MBLs, student loans or mortgages. Hear about specific CUSOs that can help with each part of the lending proces. Learn about sources for more information on CUSOs to help your credit union.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1 credit
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.