Like other enterprises dealing in sensitive and confidential information, credit unions are the targets of costly data breaches, ransomware scenarios, and other cyberattacks. Traditional insurance policies, such as liability or property policies, leave gaps in coverage for the usual costs of a cyberattack. That’s where cybersecurity insurance can protect credit unions. This webinar will explain why credit unions should obtain cybersecurity insurance and the best practices for selecting a cybersecurity insurance policy.
- Identify the types of costs that arise from a cyberattack
- Understand the limitations of non-cyber policies on covering cyberattacks
- Learn how to select the best cybersecurity policy
- Review the type of coverage under cybersecurity insurance policies
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 30, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- IT staff
- Credit Union attorneys
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: Yes; 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.