Effective cyber risk management requires resolving natural conflicts between functionality, security and privacy. Yet many credit unions fail to acknowledge, let alone address, key differences in these groups. Even the term "standard" is understood differently.
Join us for this webinar to learn how to manage a cyber risk program which will stand up under scrutiny and how to avoid common pitfalls through real-world examples. You will walk away with the steps you need to create a tailored data governance and cybersecurity program following industry best practices, including:
- Legal, regulatory, and business issues to consider
- What data privacy and cybersecurity standards and frameworks to follow
- How to identify tensions and consider resolutions among various stakeholders
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until March 15, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- IT and IT security staff
- Risk management staff
- Compliance and internal audit staff
- Staff responsible for BSA compliance
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1 CPE credit.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: You will walk away with the steps you need to create a tailored data governance and cybersecurity program following industry best practices, including: legal, regulatory, and business issues to consider; what data privacy and cybersecurity standards and frameworks to follow; how to identify tensions and consider resolutions among various stakeholders.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1 credit
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.