The cybersecurity threat landscape continues to change as old threats evolve and new vulnerabilities emerge. In this webinar, we will examine some of 2018’s most pressing cybersecurity risks including:
- the latest variations in phishing attacks and account take-overs;
- risks related to reliance of cloud service providers;
- risks and vulnerabilities introduced due to the interconnectivity brought on by Internet of Things devices; and
- vulnerability trends in software and hardware such as the recently disclosed “meltdown vulnerability.”
Learn strategies for prevention, mitigation, monitoring and response specific to these latest risks.
- Uncover different hacker motivations to better understand your credit unions exposures
- Learn from case studies and examples of how email phishing can result in network intrusions and data loss
- Discover the components of an effective layered cybersecurity defense
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 13, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union IT staff
- Credit union security staff
- Compliance and internal audit staff
- Risk management staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Uncover different hacker motivations to better understand your credit unions exposures. Learn from case studies and examples of how email phishing can result in network intrusions and data loss. Discover the components of an effective layered cybersecurity defense.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.