As credit unions mature their cybersecurity defenses and refine their detection and response programs, hackers continue to find new ways to penetrate their systems. In this webinar, we will explore the latest developments in cybersecurity attacks and how they impact a credit union’s operations and their members. We’ll also discuss the latest in ransomware, social engineering, distributed denial of service and attacker profiles and motivations. Attendees will gain an understanding of the current cybersecurity threat landscape through the analysis of case studies and examples of public disclosures.
- Understand the latest threat developments
- Learn where credit unions can focus valuable risk mitigation resources
- Develop and refine a framework of knowledge to plan future security efforts
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 15, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers and Chief Operating Officers
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- IT staff
- BSA staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the latest threat developments. Learn where credit unions can focus valuable risk mitigation resources. Develop and refine a framework of knowledge to plan future security efforts.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.