Cyber threats are evolving and so must your credit union's defenses. Cyber criminals are always finding new ways to hack into credit unionsâ security systems. Your defense mechanisms have to keep up with the current, and developing threats. This webinar will provide you with an overview of the most current cyber threat landscape, give you tips on mitigating risks, help you assess your vulnerabilities, and more.
- Get an overview of the current data and cybersecurity threats
- Identify assets that you want to protect, and vulnerabilities that put those assets at risk
- Learn ways to mitigate your credit union risk
- Understand the incident response process
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until November 29, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- BSA staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to get an overview of the current data and cybersecurity threats that could affect your credit union. Identify your assets that you want to protect, and your vulnerabilities that put those assets at risk. Youâll learn ways to mitigate your risk, and better understand the incident response process.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.