Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) has taken center stage in creating and maintaining a successful workplace where all people can thrive personally and professionally. Join us for this thought-provoking discussion on developing an inclusive workplace to benefit both your employees and your members.
Guiding us in this discussion are Renée Sattiewhite, president and CEO, and Emma Hayes, chief diversity officer of the African American Credit Union Coalition (AACUC). Ms. Sattiewhite has over 30 years in the world of finance and has been associated with credit unions for over 25 years. As the COO of AACUC, Ms. Hayes leads a team of diversity professionals focused on shaping organizational culture competence, promoting more diverse practices and encouraging inclusive policies. She also serves as the director of learning and development for Local Government Federal Credit Union (LGFCU).
- Review what diversity, equity and inclusion are and why they are important to your credit union
- Discuss the benefits of having a chief diversity officer on staff
- Understand how a more diverse organizational make-up and field of membership at credit unions is beneficial to all
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until April 29, 2022
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and CEOs
- HR staff
- Executive vice presidents and COOs
- Marketing staff
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.