Credit unions were way ahead of the curve at their inception – breaking the mold of traditional financial services and offering a collaborative approach to personal finance. But has the industry fallen behind when it comes to new ways of thinking? Entrepreneurs are capitalizing on the new trend of sharing – offering consumers worldwide access to pools of products and services, inspiring them to own less and share more with family, friends and even strangers.
Credit unions can certainly learn from the latest trends and offerings that exist outside our industry by applying the same thoughts and strategies to personal finance. This session will help you understand how to leverage your mission, current resources, market position and member relationships into a competitive advantage in the economy of sharing and listening to the needs of your members.
- Understand how website and social media compliance fits into your overall compliance strategy
- Identify the most common website and social media compliance violations
- Learn how to avoid violating compliance requirements on your website and social media
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers (Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 14, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- Marketing Vice Presidents and Senior Vice Presidents
- Credit union attorneys
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand how website and social media compliance fits into your overall compliance strategy. Identify the most common website and social media compliance violations. Learn how to avoid violating compliance requirements on your website and social media.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.