The digital mortgage transformation is underway, and with it comes an opportunity to support a greater, more efficient, and innovative customer experience. Come learn more about one of the key components of the transformation—eMortgages—and how and why eMortgages offer competitive advantage, speed, ease of use, and streamlined processes to your members.
Raj Jagani, Fannie Mae’s eMortgage Product Development Manager, will share insights and answer questions about what Fannie Mae is hearing from its customers and key industry partners regarding electronic mortgages. Take advantage of this opportunity to hear more about the current landscape, five steps to getting started with ‘e,’ and tools and resources built to support your path forward with ‘e.’
- Understand current myths and realities regarding eMortgage adoption
- Learn about the changing digital landscape and how eMortgages fit
- Identify resources available to position you to succeed
- Define next steps and a possible implementation roadmap
- Discuss how borrower expectations and operational efficiencies necessitate the need to adopt
- Review driving benefits and defining value
- Walk through a demonstration of Fannie Mae’s eMortgage Calculator
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
On-demand webinar available until November 15, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Mortgage staff
- Lending, Marketing, Business Development and Operations staff
- 2018 Lending Conference Registrants
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: The digital mortgage transformation is underway, and with it comes an opportunity to support a greater, more efficient, and innovative customer experience. Come learn more about one of the key components of the transformation—eMortgages—and how and why eMortgages offer competitive advantage, speed, ease of use, and streamlined processes to your members.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.