Diversity, equity and inclusion are business imperatives critical to the achievement of the credit union mission. Exactly what are diversity, equity and inclusion as they relate to credit union operations, staffing and mission? Why is there such a buzz around DEI lately? Should we be part of this initiative and how do we get started? This webinar will provide a baseline understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion and explore how DEI is a strategic competitive advantage that benefits your credit union, your members and the community you serve.
- Understand what diversity, equity and inclusion are and why they’re important to your credit union
- Explore the benefits of incorporating DEI into your credit union
- Hear directly from credit union leaders who will share their DEI challenges and opportunities
- Learn how using the Credit Union Diversity Self-Assessment can assist with establishing or enhancing your DEI program
- Review the DEI resources for credit unions
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Human Resources staff
- Executive Vice Presidents and Chief Operating Officers
- Marketing staff
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.