Effective project management, and a diligent focus on creative process improvement, will enable you to provide your vital services better and faster – leading to happier members and more engaged employees.
Join this webinar to learn why some projects fail and how you can avoid these pitfalls. You’ll explore how to use data to improve processes and sustain improvement, discover ways to avoid overlaying old processes on new technology, and more.
- Discover how deliberate project management and creative process improvement can be turned into a competitive advantage
- Explore the use of data you already own to improve processes
- Learn practical process changes that can have an immediate impact on member satisfaction
- Understand the steps to engrain creative process improvement into your culture
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 17, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operating Officers
- Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers
- Compliance and Risk staff
- IT staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to learn practical changes that can have an immediate impact, and know the steps to engrain creative process improvement into your culture. You’ll discover how deliberate project management and creative process improvement can be turned into a competitive advantage, as well as explore how to use data, that most credit unions have, to improve processes and sustain the improvements.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.