Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D. (aka, “The Bowtie Economist”) promises to entertain and educate as he discusses the short-term and longer-term health of the US and the global economy. Dr. Eisenberg will discuss the most recent statistics on key topics such as the depth and breadth of the current decline in GDP, timing of the recovery, auto lending, home loan activity, inflation, interest rates, the health of labor markets, the impact of the just passed CARES Act, the severity of the novel Coronavirus and more. Find out everything you need to know to interpret the most critical data and gain a better understanding of market conditions and what may lay ahead and why. Be ready to take plenty of notes you can use. There’s no sugar coating here!
- Discuss the short-term and long-term health of the economy and how it may affect your credit union
- Review statistics on key topics in this arena
- Learn the impact of the CARES Act
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 14, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Lending Officers and Lending titles
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers
- Board Chairs, Vice Chairs and Board Members
- Supervisory Committee titles
- Risk titles
- Compliance titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Discuss the short-term and long-term health of the economy and how it may affect your credit union. Review statistics on key topics in this arena. Learn the impact of the CARES Act.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Economics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.