In August 2018, the BCFP released the 2018 HMDA Final Rule which provides partial exemptions for some insured depository institutions and insured credit unions from certain HMDA requirements. During this webinar we will discuss how to take an exemption and the flexibility filers have when taking a partial exemption. We will also review additional HMDA Tools and resources to help filers.
- Review operational approach to filing 2018 HMDA data
- Walk through examples of how to take an exemption
- Discuss the flexibility that filers have when taking a partial exemption
- Gain familiarity with HMDA Tools and Resources to help filers
- Identify where on the FFIEC website the 2018 Filing Instructions Guide (FIG) incorporating the 2018 HMDA Rule is located
- Determine if your organization qualifies for a partial exemption
- Understand the exemption codes and data points you can take an exemption on
This webinar is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 28, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel and attorneys
- Credit union examiners
- Compliance, risk, audit, legal, lending, operations and finance staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.