About the Webinar
In this session, we'll discuss the importance of auditing forecasted calculations derived from historical data. We'll focus on how to audit forecast models as well as disclosure requirements.
- Auditing the models underlying data and forecasts
- What regression coefficients mean
- How coefficients work into the forecast
- Disclosure basics
- Auditing model descriptions
- Auditing changes in models and disclosures
- Ways of validating the forecast
This session is recommended for internal accountants, external auditors, and regulators.