In recent years, student loans and student loan refinancing have been important to credit unions and their members. But opportunities exist to build long-term relationships with borrowers beyond the student loan itself. To better understand and quantify this potential, a survey was conducted of consumers who applied for and received a student loan sometime in the past 10 years.
In this webinar, Lewis Goldman, CMO of LendKey, will give key insights on the private student loan market, including:
- Encouraging repayment and delinquency data
- Member demand for private student loans
- Additional products opened after borrowing student loans
- Student loan lifetime value models
- Testimonials from credit unions currently active in student lending
Register for the webinar today to learn more about the market opportunity for student lending, and the capacity for continued support of these prime borrowers.