Join Rebecca Perkovich and Ridaa Mian Chippa, eMortgage Product Development Managers at Fannie Mae, to learn more about what drove 2019 results, and the opportunities ahead for your business in 2020. In this webainr we’ll review insights about the digital mortgage landscape and what we’ve learned from customers who are taking advantage of it. We’ll also focus on digital closing adoption and implementation best practices – the how and what, not just the why.
- Learn how to get started with a hybrid eClosing as a natural entry point to digital
- Review why a digital mortgage solution offers a competitive advantage for your organization
- Understand the eMortgage and eClosing Basics
- Receive a Sample Onboarding Schedule
- Discuss the current digital mortgage landscape
- Learn what we’re hearing from lenders, title and settlement agents and borrowers
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 18, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Lending staff
- Marketing staff
- Business Development staff
- Operations staff
- Executive Management
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn how to get started with a hybrid eClosing as a natural entry point to digital. Review why a digital mortgage solutions offers a competitive advanctage for your organization. Understand the eMortgage and eClosing Basics. Discuss the current digital mortgage landscape. Learn what we're hearing from lenders, title and settlement agents and borrowers.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.