The Gallup Research Group, the preeminent source of research on Employee Engagement reveals 71% of employees are disengaged in their work. ServiStar Consulting research revealed that 84% of employees say they could perform significantly better if they simply had the desire to do so. If we are going to dominate on Brand and Member Experience, our credit unions must flip the flow!
- Review the primary factors that impact Employee Engagement
- Understand how to maximize Employee Engagement
- Discuss which factors minimally impact Employee Engagement
- Receive concrete solutions to improve Employee Engagement to create a great Member Experience!
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until October 16, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Human Resources staff
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- No NAFCU Credits and No CPE Credits
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review the primary factors that impact Employee Engagement. Understand how to maximize Employee Engagement. Discuss which factors minimally impact Employee Engagement. Receive concrete solutions to improve Employee Engagement to create a great Member Experience!
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: None
- Recommended Field of Study: Any
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.