Employers nationwide have seen significant changes in federal, state and local laws impacting their workforce. Credit unions, regardless of size, will need to monitor and be ready to adapt and comply with an increasing matrix of employment laws. This webinar will identify several of the “hot button” employment law trends and keys to managing compliance as it relates to the workforce.
- Review key policy and training components for HR compliance
- Identify state and local employment law trends
- Learn strategies for mitigating litigation risk
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until December 7, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Operations Staff
- Human Resources staff
- Compliance and Risk staff
- Attorney staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to review key policy and training components for HR compliance, and identify state and local employment law trends. In addition, you’ll also learn strategies for mitigating litigation risk.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Business Law
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.