Are you creating your first Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program for your credit union? Do you want to ensure your current program is complete yet keep it simple? Credit Unions need to have processes, policies, and procedures in place in order to assess and manage the risks on their balance sheet.
During this webinar, Malzahn Strategic President and Founder Marci Malzahn shares the fundamental pieces of the ERM puzzle, how they relate to each other, and how to integrate your ERM program into your credit union’s strategic plan. Having built an ERM program from scratch, Marci Malzahn describes the various components of a strong ERM program.
- Review a general background and key definition for ERM
- Identify the specific building blocks and components of an ERM Program
- Discuss the three key areas of ERM
- Understand how to create an ERM Committee Charter and choose the right ERM Committee members
- Learn how to integrate the ERM Program into your strategic plan
- Review top risk categories and definitions
- Discuss the ERM Risk Assessment Matrix
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 2, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review a general background and key definition for ERM. Identify the specific building blocks and components of an ERM Program. Discuss the three key areas of ERM. Understand how to create an ERM Committee Charter and choose the right ERM Committee members. Learn how to integrate the ERM Program into your strategic plan. Review top risk categories and definitions. Discuss the ERM Risk Assessment Matrix.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.