The growth of commercial lending has created opportunities for credit unions to support small business members. One great opportunity is the ability to support small business exporters with working capital loans that can be guaranteed through the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), an independent federal agency that promotes and supports American jobs by providing competitive and necessary export credit to support sales of U.S. goods and services to international buyers. This guarantee helps protect your credit union against borrower nonpayment. What’s even better is that an EXIM guaranteed working capital loan is exempt from the member business cap of 12.25%.
Join us for a brief webinar to learn how your credit union can leverage EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantee to support your small business member exporters while minimizing risk.
- Learn about the role of the Export Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
- Review how a working capital loan guarantee from EXIM can help your credit union provide additional support to its business members while reducing risk
- Discuss what a Delegated Authority Lender is and how to become one
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 27, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Lending Officer (CLO)
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- VP Business Lending
- VP Business Membership
- Business Lending Staff
- Lending Staff
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.