Your industry colleagues have been hard at work to deliver on the promise of a faster payments governance framework that will guide the industry toward a ubiquitous, world-class payment system in 2020 where Americans can safely and securely pay anyone, anywhere, at any time and with immediate funds availability. The Governance Framework Formation Team (GFFT) would like your feedback on this proposed governance framework for an organization to be named the U.S. Faster Payments Council. Join this webinar to learn more about the Faster Payments Task Force and Governance Framework Formation Team.
This webinar is free, but you must register to attend.
- Review guiding principles of the U.S. Faster Payments Council
- Understand the goals and proposed structure of the U.S. Faster Payments Council
- Examine the benefits of the U.S. Faster Payments Council
- Gain a better understanding of why a governance framework is needed
- Complete the survey at FedPaymentsImprovement.org to provide feedback on the U.S. Faster Payments Council
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents, Chief Executive Officers and Chief Operating Officers
- Risk and Compliance Senior Vice Presidents
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
This webinar does not qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.