During this webinar you will gain an understanding of the recently passed legislation Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). There are two mandates required in the act in which employers need to understand, implement and comply. In addition, we will discuss several frequently asked questions and the Department of Labor’s guidance currently available.
- Gain an understanding of what the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) is
- Review the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Explain covered employers and employees
- Discuss qualifying reasons for leave
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 23, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Human Resource staff
- Credit union staff attorneys
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Gain an understanding of what the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) is. Review the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act. Explain covered employers and employees. Discuss qualifying reasons for leave.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical & Business Law - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.