Given the rapid change of pace, fierce competition, and members wanting more for less instantly, it is increasingly important for credit unions to seek out clear financial answers to key strategic questions in order to keep the credit union relevant and sustainable in the long term. The financial implications of each of these forces can be material and may have various outcomes. Learning to think through alternative paths and see a range of potential outcomes can open up thinking and discussion that can better position the credit union for the future. This repeatable process can help prioritize objectives and drive the credit union forward.
In this webinar, we will discuss how the long-term financial forecast process can bridge the gap between shorter-term tactics and longer-term goals.
- Identify strategic questions to answer during the long-term financial forecasting process
- Review a process that can be followed for effective long-term financial forecasting
- Learn about examples of alternative paths that a credit union may consider
- Examine strategies for creating long-term financial forecasts
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 7, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify strategic questions to answer during the long-term financial forecasting process. Review a process that can be followed for effective long-term financial forecasting. Learn about examples of alternative paths that a credit union may consider. Examine strategies for creating long-term financial forecasts.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.