Flood insurance compliance is an ongoing obligation that credit unions face. In this Flood Insurance Compliance Fundamentals webinar, you’ll explore flood insurance compliance from origination through servicing. Topics covered will include, but are not limited to, regulatory requirements, the private flood rule, and the recently finalized Interagency Q&As, among other things.
- Discover which loans are subject to the Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA)
- Identify the events that trigger an affirmative obligation under the FDPA
- Evaluate whether a private flood insurance policy may be accepted
- Understand key changes in the Interagency Q&As
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until August 30, 2023.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- Compliance, risk and legal staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in the webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Senior Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.